Our investment experience ranges across the core, value add and development return spectrum, and has included investments in various commercial portfolios including office, retail, residential, industrial, logistics and alternative asset classes.
The partners of Arrow have built trusted, long lasting personal and professional relationships with a range of investing partners including global institutions, private equity, fund managers, family offices and private investors.
Types of investment:Premium office property investments
Across the Asia-Pacific region with long term recurring income from corporate institutional tenants.
Value add property investments
Successfully identifying strategies, implementing works and realising value for assets requiring refurbishment, repositioning and redevelopment to optimise rental income profile.
- 29 Christie Street, St Leonards
- Gold Fields House, Sydney
- 20 Smith Street, Parramatta
- 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney
- 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- 108 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- 575 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- 37-51 Pitt Street, Sydney
- Melbourne International Airfreight Centre
- Pittwater Place Shopping Centre
- Bankstown Home Central
- Kawana Waters Home Central
- Carter Holt Harvey Portfolio New Zealand
From inception to completion our team has undertaken property planning and development projects across most asset classes.
- Brookfield Place, Perth
- Wynyard Place, Sydney
- 405 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Albany Town Centre, Auckland
- Belfast Shopping Centre, Christchurch
Corporate activity and debt
The Arrow team is experienced across the entire capital structure, including investments across different levels of the debt stack and in corporate restructures and recapitalisations.
- Millers Self Storage
- A distressed loan portfolio in NZ
- An Australian/New Zealand commercial and residential loan portfolio
- Privatisation of an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust
The partners of Arrow have been involved in over $9bn of investments across the Asia-Pacific region.